Saturday, May 12, 2007

Happy Birthday! PCSH!


Happy Birthday for my alma mater─Panchiao Senior High School. It was 61th times to sing birthday songs for her. That day was a nice day. The sky was so broad and blue that my mood was bright. My senior high school friends and I met at the gate of the school, and we attended the celebration!
When I saw the same people and things again, there were a lot of feelings upwelling to my heart.
Four years ago, I was just a freshman in this school. Maybe I was not completely willing to study here at first time. Thanks to nice teachers and classmates, I changed my thought and I was willing to love her. At the first year in senior high, there were a lot of activities, like choral contest, the competition of cheer squad. In these activities, our own classmates' affection became more and more harmonious. Times went by quickly, it was time for us to make decisions to our future at the second year of senior high. It was another beginning! New teachers and classmates built a different and colorful life. Garden party and a wonderful travel still made up my mind. The third year of senior high was an very important time for us. In that year, we should calmed down and studied hard in order to enter a nice university. Everyone helped each other at that time, so we always felt the love and concern of our bedfellow even if the pressure of preparing entrance examination was so heavy. The blessing activity and the touching and pretty graduation will live in deep part of my heart.
Now, although I has already graduated from this just about one year, I still miss the previous life. I believe that all memories no matter how terrible or how wonderful will keep in my mind!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Our shcool is deffient,and I feel terrible.