Friday, April 20, 2007

First Salary

Today I was so happy because I got the first salary in my life.

This semester, I let my Friday afternoon be free. Although I would be tired and busy from Monday to Thursday, I still wanted to have my own time. I had no ideas why I felt the freshmen in university were busy!

Thanks to the senior's introduction, I worked for a doctor who was in Department of Radiation Oncology in Chang Gung Memorial Hospital. In fact, the doctor was a Physicist, who therapied patients by medical physics theorems. But this career was not common in Taiwan.

At first, Stella and I took turn to work for the doctor, but she gave up the work recently. My major work is to key in some data to computer. Recently I have finished the data about "Quality Assurance" that I just learned from class. Quality Assurance is very important in this department. Because when they treat patients, they should pay attention to how much dosage they give, the patients' gestures, and aim of the radioactivity.It's very important!

Today, I got my first salary. Although I only attained eighty NT dollars per hour, I still felt happy because I made the money by myself! I will do good use for it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK.

If you want to buy MP3,
you can tell me.

Don`t abuse it.

~Jill~ said...

Ok!Ok!
I will use my salary appropriately!

Anonymous said...

You ask we a eazy question.

The meaning of first salary is more than use.

So, think twice before you use it.

~Jill~ said...

Of course!
When I want to buy something, I will think again and again before I buy it.