Tuesday, March 20, 2007

~Family Reunion~


It was a beautiful night on March 13th. At that night, Martin and I joined a " family reunion" which was held between college students in the same department. We decided to gather in front of the restaurant named " faucet" near the hospital.

About six o' clock, Martin and I set out from school. Thanks to the lesson we learned last term.This time we were the first to get the destination. Because Martin and I were late last time, we let seniors wait for us. How embarrassed we were at that moment!

Until all people were sitting around the table. The reunion started formally! We not only ate delicious food satisfactorily but also chatted something interesting happily. The atmosphere gave me full of warmth and sweety. At that time, I really rejoiced that I was one of members of Medical Imaging and Radiological Sciences in Chung Gung University!

In this reunion, I got full of happiness and satisfaction. I really loved the kind of reunions. I hope the next opportunity that we can get together will coming soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

March 13th. ....

Oh, it`s 313.